Ep.017: Andrew Ford, The e-ttractionist.
On the Bucket List Life Podcast today is Andrew Ford – the e-ttractionist; a branding expert, published author, keynote speaker, blogger and entrepreneur who is helping people and business owners become more E-ttractive online. Andrew specialises in helping businesses maximise their attractiveness. His unique method combines personal development and digital marketing to help attract more opportunities for his clients and their business. Andrew is the author of the book “Creating a Powerful Brand – It’s Not Just Business, It’s Personal.” and it was a pleasure to chat to him on the Bucket List Life Podcast.
During this episode we discuss:
– Andrew Ford the E-ttractionist?
– What is Social Star?
– Business Branding.
– Andrew’s book – Creating a Powerful Brand – It’s Not Just Business, It’s Personal.
– Top 3 ways to become e-ttractive in business?
– Top 3 ways to become e-ttractive in the other areas of your life?
– What Andrew’s book is all about.
Key Moments:[3.40] What is the e-ttractionist?
[5.30] How do you help business owners?
[6.50] Andrew’s 3 step process.
[11.00] Little Buddha as a child.
[13.00] Top ways to become e-ttractive in other areas of life.
[16.00] Humble people often stand out the most.
[20.00] What we can learn from Michael Jordan.
[21.30] Creating a Powerful Brand. Andrew’s book.
Mentioned in this podcast:
Did you like what you heard?
If you liked this podcast, leave a review on iTunes! Visit www.thebucketlistguy.com/review to check out the iTunes page. Plus, sharing this episode on your social media will no doubt attract good things into your life!
- The Bucket List Life PodcastApril 27, 2017 by THE HEALTH BLOKE from Australia
Super passionate, inspiring entrepreneur. A must listen to podcast!
- What's importantNovember 22, 2016 by acquija from Australia
Great questions, and a weekly reminder to ask ourselves if we are living the life we want to be living
- Great podcast!June 30, 2015 by philippemelbourne from Australia
I have just listened to the last episode with Jon Yeo, thanks Trav’ for making this knowledge available!
- InspiringOctober 27, 2014 by Bails77 from Australia
Just finished listening to Simon Clark's story...an amazing & inspirational guy & will be purchasing his book soon...keep up the great work Trav Bell lovin your podcasts
- Love what this podcast is all aboutJune 25, 2014 by Max Becks from Australia
This podcast is motivating, inspiring and gets me fired up to create my Bucket List lifestyle. A very energetic podcast to listen to. I'll add it to my weekly podcast schedule. Great work.