On the Bucket List Life Podcast today is Rosemary Teed – “The Courage Creator” an amazing woman, an author, a speaker and the founder of the Magical Getaway Foundation. Rosemary knows all too well from her own life that courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage just means you don’t let fear stop you. Rosemary has worked with and supported children, families, individuals, teams and organisations for over twenty years to look fear in the face and to triumph over it by taking action.
Rosemary really does ‘walk her talk’, and it was a privilege to interview her on this episode of Bucket List Life.
During this episode we discuss:
– Why special education teaching?
– What does courage mean to Rosemary?
– Where has Rosemary had to show courage?
– How can we become more courageous?
– What’s the mission of the Magical Getaway Foundation?
– Best experience that the foundation has given Rosemary?
[5.00] What made Rosemary get into special education?
[8.00] What does courage mean to Rosemary – The Courage Creator
[10.40] Where has Rosemary had to show courage in her life.
[13.10] Advice from Rosemary to victims of domestic violence.
[15.30] Receiving a very special card with a meaningful message.
[17.20] The Magical Getaway Foundation’s mission.
[19.50] Featuring on National TV on Sunrise Morning Show.
[21.30] What does Rosemary talk about when on the stage.
[25.20] Motivation Day!
Mentioned in this podcast:
Did you like what you heard?
If you liked this podcast, leave a review on iTunes! Visit www.thebucketlistguy.com/review to check out the iTunes page. Plus, sharing this episode on your social media will no doubt attract good things into your life!
- The Bucket List Life PodcastApril 27, 2017 by THE HEALTH BLOKE from Australia
Super passionate, inspiring entrepreneur. A must listen to podcast!
- What's importantNovember 22, 2016 by acquija from Australia
Great questions, and a weekly reminder to ask ourselves if we are living the life we want to be living
- Great podcast!June 30, 2015 by philippemelbourne from Australia
I have just listened to the last episode with Jon Yeo, thanks Trav’ for making this knowledge available!
- InspiringOctober 27, 2014 by Bails77 from Australia
Just finished listening to Simon Clark's story...an amazing & inspirational guy & will be purchasing his book soon...keep up the great work Trav Bell lovin your podcasts
- Love what this podcast is all aboutJune 25, 2014 by Max Becks from Australia
This podcast is motivating, inspiring and gets me fired up to create my Bucket List lifestyle. A very energetic podcast to listen to. I'll add it to my weekly podcast schedule. Great work.