This episode of the Bucket List Life Podcast is a little different. I recorded this in my car as I drove to embark on a 5 day sea kayaking adventure with my dad and his mates. As I was in my car alone on the long drive to our starting destination, I thought I would record this podcast and share with you a story. A story of how my dad instilled a spirit of adventure in me and how we have become great mates through some epic adventures. This is a story of why Bucket Listing is so important, how it can bring people together and enhance relationships.
During this episode we discuss:
– Becoming the Bucket List Guy
– My first trek with my dad
– Why Bucket Listing is so important
– Trekking south eastern Tasmania
– Mount Everest with dad
– Machu Picchu & Kokoda experiences
– What’s next??
[5.00] My first trek with dad in South Eastern Tasmania
[7.45] Trekking up Ironbound range
[9.00] Opening up to my dad during our trek together
[12.00] Putting Mount Everest on my Bucket List
[13.40] Dad joins me on my Everest trip
[15.15] Our trip, altitude sickness and Tibet
[18.13] The Inca Trail and Machu Picchu with dad
[19.00] Kokoda with dad
Mentioned in this podcast:
- The Bucket List Life PodcastApril 27, 2017 by THE HEALTH BLOKE from Australia
Super passionate, inspiring entrepreneur. A must listen to podcast!
- What's importantNovember 22, 2016 by acquija from Australia
Great questions, and a weekly reminder to ask ourselves if we are living the life we want to be living
- Great podcast!June 30, 2015 by philippemelbourne from Australia
I have just listened to the last episode with Jon Yeo, thanks Trav’ for making this knowledge available!
- InspiringOctober 27, 2014 by Bails77 from Australia
Just finished listening to Simon Clark's story...an amazing & inspirational guy & will be purchasing his book soon...keep up the great work Trav Bell lovin your podcasts
- Love what this podcast is all aboutJune 25, 2014 by Max Becks from Australia
This podcast is motivating, inspiring and gets me fired up to create my Bucket List lifestyle. A very energetic podcast to listen to. I'll add it to my weekly podcast schedule. Great work.