Ep.25: Jeffrey Slayter – Professional Speaker. Entrepreneur. Coach.
On the Bucket List Life Podcast today is Jeffrey Slayter. Firstly Jeffrey has been such an inspiration to me over the years. Jeffrey is a speaker that has spoken to over 3 million people, shared stages with the likes of Tony Robbins, Sir Richard Branson, Brian Tracey, Les Brown, Bob Proctor, Dr Demartini, Frank Kern and THarv Eker just to name a few. Jeffrey is and executive and personal coach, the author of the book Imagine, an entrepreneur who most importantly is living his life by his own design. We chat about what is takes to be successful and how to overcome self limiting beliefs, blockages around money and outsourcing. This podcast was really fun and makes great listening!! Enjoy!
During this episode we discuss:
– What does Jeffrey speak about? What is his message?
– What is success?
– Advice to fence sitters.
– If people have a bad relationship with money, how can it be resolved?
– How has business changed?
– You are a master outsourcer. Your dad founded Odesk. What top tips can you give us on outsourcing?
– What is Ayahuasca?
Key Moments:[5.00] Who impresses Jeffrey the most out all the high profile speakers he has shared stages with?
[6.00] What do you speak about?
[7.00] What is success in Jeffrey’s view.
[12.50] Getting out of your comfort zone.
[14.30] To die before you die…
[20.40] Tips for outsourcing
[36.30] Surfing Bells Beach a Bucket List item.
Mentioned in this podcast:
Jeffrey’s site: http://jeffreyslayter.com
Did you like what you heard?
If you liked this podcast, leave a review on iTunes! Visit www.thebucketlistguy.com/review to check out the iTunes page. Plus, sharing this episode on your social media will no doubt attract good things into your life!
- The Bucket List Life PodcastApril 27, 2017 by THE HEALTH BLOKE from Australia
Super passionate, inspiring entrepreneur. A must listen to podcast!
- What's importantNovember 22, 2016 by acquija from Australia
Great questions, and a weekly reminder to ask ourselves if we are living the life we want to be living
- Great podcast!June 30, 2015 by philippemelbourne from Australia
I have just listened to the last episode with Jon Yeo, thanks Trav’ for making this knowledge available!
- InspiringOctober 27, 2014 by Bails77 from Australia
Just finished listening to Simon Clark's story...an amazing & inspirational guy & will be purchasing his book soon...keep up the great work Trav Bell lovin your podcasts
- Love what this podcast is all aboutJune 25, 2014 by Max Becks from Australia
This podcast is motivating, inspiring and gets me fired up to create my Bucket List lifestyle. A very energetic podcast to listen to. I'll add it to my weekly podcast schedule. Great work.