Ep.27: Marc Plotkin. Singer. Songwriter. Musician. Producer.
On the Bucket List Life Podcast today is Marc Plotkin. Marc is a singer, songwriter, composer, Grammy shortlisted producer and super talented musician. Marc helps people express themselves through music and even cross “To write a song” off their Bucket List. During this episode we talk about the rise of X-Factor, the easiest instrument to learn, and exactly how Marc helps people produce music and fulfill their creative side.
During this episode we discuss:
– How Marc helps people cross ‘Create & Produce A Song’ off their Bucket List?
– How does the process work?
– Most common request?
– Strangest request?
– How do you get it out there if you want to be recognised?
– Marc’s favourite instrument?
– What’s the easiest instrument to learn?
Key Moments:[0.40] The M.Y.B.U.C.K.E.T.L.I.S.T Blueprint
[6.50] Creating music is a popular Bucket List item
[8.30] Marc’s opinion on X-Factor
[10.00] How Marc’s service works? Can anyone make music?
[13.40] The most common situation of Marc’s clients
[17.50] How to get your music “out there”?
[25.30] The easiest instrument to learn
[28.30] How to get in contact with Marc Plotkin
Mentioned in this podcast:
Did you like what you heard?
If you liked this podcast, leave a review on iTunes! Visit www.thebucketlistguy.com/review to check out the iTunes page. Plus, sharing this episode on your social media will no doubt attract good things into your life!
- What's importantNovember 22, 2016 by acquija from Australia
Great questions, and a weekly reminder to ask ourselves if we are living the life we want to be living
- Great podcast!June 30, 2015 by philippemelbourne from Australia
I have just listened to the last episode with Jon Yeo, thanks Trav’ for making this knowledge available!
- InspiringOctober 27, 2014 by Bails77 from Australia
Just finished listening to Simon Clark's story...an amazing & inspirational guy & will be purchasing his book soon...keep up the great work Trav Bell lovin your podcasts
- Love what this podcast is all aboutJune 25, 2014 by Max Becks from Australia
This podcast is motivating, inspiring and gets me fired up to create my Bucket List lifestyle. A very energetic podcast to listen to. I'll add it to my weekly podcast schedule. Great work.