Ep.31: Natasa Denman – Ultimate 48 Hour Author.
On the Bucket List Life Podcast today is Natasa Denman. Natasa is the Ultimate 48 Hour Author!! Natasa has a “ninja” process to help people tick off one of the most popular Bucket List items out there… To Write A Book! In this chat we go through what it actually takes to complete a book. How to start, how many words, to to edit, how to get published and interestingly how to overcome procrastination. It was a lot of fun recording this podcast and I’m sure you will enjoy listening! Don’t forget to subscribe and review if you haven’t already!!
During this episode we discuss:
– Having helped Thought Leaders, industry experts & the like become an author, how did you start doing this?
– Have you ever had someone come to you & you’ve thought to yourself, that’s a crap idea for a book?
– What are the biggest challenges that 1st time authors face?
– How do we overcome them?
– How do you start the writing process?
– How do you get it published & define that?
– Finding a publisher vs self-publishing?
– How do you get onto kindle & into book shops?
– What’s an ISBN?
– Best way to market your book?
– 3 most influential books you’ve ever read?
Key Moments:[4.30] How did you get started in this?
[6.00] A few little tricks to ensure completion!
[9.00] What a the biggest challenges first time authors face?
[10.00] How to overcome “Procrastination”
[12.45] How many books to be a “Best Seller”
[18.00] Starting off with a blank slate.
[22.45] Publishing.. the different options.
[28.20] How to get your book on Kindle or in book shops.
Mentioned in this podcast:
– Successfully Speaking – Insider Secrets from Accomplished Professional Speakers by Margaret Hiatt & Co-Authored by Travis Bell & Natasa Denman (Book): Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a signed copy (only $25AUD)
– Professional Speakers Association (Australia)
– National Speakers Association (USA)
Natasa Denman’s Main Site: http://www.natasadenman.org
– Download Natasa’s 160 Page Gift: www.ultimate48hourauthor.com.au/gift
– Book Baby: https://www.bookbaby.com
– Winston Marsh: http://www.winstonmarsh.com.au
– Why WAIT to be GREAT? It’s either NOW or TOO LATE! by Terry Hawkins (Book)
– Adventures of a Balloon Girl by Despina Karatzias (Book)
– Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (Book)
– Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki (Book)
If you would like to be a Professional Speaker & would like to be Mentored by Trav Bell – The Bucket List Guy, please contact me!
Did you like what you heard?
If you liked this podcast, leave a review on iTunes! Visit www.thebucketlistguy.com/review to check out the iTunes page. Plus, sharing this episode on your social media will no doubt attract good things into your life!
- The Bucket List Life PodcastApril 27, 2017 by THE HEALTH BLOKE from Australia
Super passionate, inspiring entrepreneur. A must listen to podcast!
- What's importantNovember 22, 2016 by acquija from Australia
Great questions, and a weekly reminder to ask ourselves if we are living the life we want to be living
- Great podcast!June 30, 2015 by philippemelbourne from Australia
I have just listened to the last episode with Jon Yeo, thanks Trav’ for making this knowledge available!
- InspiringOctober 27, 2014 by Bails77 from Australia
Just finished listening to Simon Clark's story...an amazing & inspirational guy & will be purchasing his book soon...keep up the great work Trav Bell lovin your podcasts
- Love what this podcast is all aboutJune 25, 2014 by Max Becks from Australia
This podcast is motivating, inspiring and gets me fired up to create my Bucket List lifestyle. A very energetic podcast to listen to. I'll add it to my weekly podcast schedule. Great work.