On the Bucket List Life Podcast today is Andrew Bryant. Andrew is the “Self Leadership Coach”. I chat to Andrew about self leadership, how we can use it in our everyday life, how we can become the driver instead of the passenger. We discuss the 7 mindsets, the inner game versus the outer game. What impact we can have in the world. We chat about intention setting and lots more!! Andrew joins us from Singapore and it really is a great podcast. Enjoy!!
During this episode we discuss:
– What’s Andrew’s background & how did he arrive to become The Self-Leadership Coach?
– What’s Andrew’s definition of self leadership?
– How can we practice self-leadership on a daily basis?
– How does self-leadership apply to the relationships we have with our kids, work colleagues, friends, parents?
– How do you personally practice self-leadership in your life? Andrew talks a lot about journalling. describe this process?
– Describe the driver & passenger metaphor?
– Describe the 7 mindsets?
[5.00] What is Andrew’s definition of Self Leadership.
[7.49] Explaining the driver and passenger metaphor.
[16.00] How to set an intention.
[18.58] The 7 Mindsets.
[25.54] The key to Self confidence.
Mentioned in this podcast:
– Mahatma Gandhi: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi or http://www.history.co.uk/biographies/mahatma-gandhi
Did you like what you heard?
If you liked this podcast, leave a review on iTunes! Visit www.thebucketlistguy.com/review to check out the iTunes page. Plus, sharing this episode on your social media will no doubt attract good things into your life!