On the Bucket List Life Podcast today is Garry Prigg. I first met Garry a few years ago when he attended one of my Bucket List Xperience weekends. Garry Prigg has been directly involved in business since 1976. Over that time he has been a long term business owner, Board Chairman, Board member, CEO, Advisor, Consultant, Innovator and Philanthropist. Garry went through a “breakdown” before “breakthrough”, and I’m very proud of where Garry has got to. A deep thinker, spiritual person that understands the importance of having an open mind. Enjoy!!
During this episode we discuss:
– Experiencing a “life death” and the impact it had on him.
– How books and personal development has had a profound impact on Garry’s life.
– Going through a breakdown before breakthrough and coming out the other side.
– It is not being “selfish” it’s being “selfull”. Find something that takes the focus off yourself and do things for others. Dedicating 6 hours a month for the benefit of someone else beyond who they are.
– Building rituals with the most important person in your life… Yourself!
– A typical day in the life of Garry Prigg including meditation and gratitudes.
– Successful people are humble with a belief and the power to create change in people.
– Having a Bucket List life is exciting. It gives you a purpose, and a great energy towards it.
– People are born to be great. Garry’s life purpose is to enable people to find the own life purpose, and live it.
[7.00] Some of books that has had the biggest influence on Garry’s life,
[9.50] Going through a breakdown before breakthrough.
[11.50] Giving back to others.
[13.20] The “Who am I” dynamics. What is your life purpose?
[18.00] Meditation. Gratitudes. A day in the life of Garry Prigg.
[24.48] Who Garry regards as successful and why.
[28.30] Reviewing and growing your Bucket List. Creating energy towards it.
[29.30] The 7 Pillars of Life.
[34.30] Garry’s ultimate message… “Who am I”?
Mentioned in this podcast:
– Johnathan Livingston Seagull – Richard Bach
– Thick Face Black Heart – Chin Ning Chu
– Autobiography of a Yogi – Paramahansa Yogananda
– Daily Reflections for Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
– Reflections in the Light – Shakti Gawain
– The Power of Now – Eckart Toll
– Father Kevin Dillon
If you liked this podcast, leave a review on iTunes! Visit www.thebucketlistguy.com/review to check out the iTunes page. Plus, sharing this episode on your social media will no doubt attract good things into your life!