On the Bucket List Life Podcast today is John Toomey. John is known as The Fatigue Professor. John helps people deal with fatigue, prevent fatigue and enhance productivity in the corporate world. This podcast goes down a whole bunch of rabbit holes as we discuss things such as being an Avatar Master, personal development, the Global Wellness Summit, kombucha, the gut brain barrier, the ministry for happiness and much much more!! I hope you enjoy it!!
During this episode we discuss:
– Becoming the Fatigue Professor
– The benefits of Kombucha.
– The Ministry of Happiness
– Avatar… what is it exactly??
– How avatar compares to other Personal Development courses.
[3.50] What lead John to become the Fatigue Professor.
[7.30] What exactly does John focus on when talking about fatigue.
[13.50] What exactly is Kombucha and why do we need it?
[32.30] What is Avatar?
[40.45] How has Avatar helped John.
Mentioned in this podcast:
- John on LinkedIn
- John’s Personal Website
- John’s Company Website
- Global Wellness Summit
- Kombucha Scoby (How to make)
- Kombucha (How to make)
- Gut-Brain Barrier effect on brain & depression
- Deepak Chopra
- Rudolf Tanzi (Super Genes)
- Minister for Happiness in the UAE
- Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid
- Melbourne Storm
- Tony Robbins
- Landmark Course
- Avatar Movie
- Avatar Results
- Avatar Course Pacific Region
- The Hoffman Process
- Werner Erhard
- Living Deliberately (Book) by Harry Palmer
- Resurfacing: Techniques for Exploring Consciousness (Book) by Harry Palmer
Did you like what you heard?
If you liked this podcast, leave a review on iTunes! Visit www.thebucketlistguy.com/review to check out the iTunes page. Plus, sharing this episode on your social media will no doubt attract good things into your life!