On the Bucket List Life Podcast today is Brad Sugars. Brad is the founder and franchisor of Action Coach International. 73 countries, 1000+ coaches and one of the top franchises in the world. We chat about Brad’s journey to success, his accomplishments, obstacles he had to overcome, how he deals with setbacks, how Brad defines success, Brad’s daily habits. Brad has inspired me along my journey and I am now fortunate enough to have him as a business partner. This podcast has something for everyone and I’m sure you will enjoy it!!
During this episode we discuss:
– Getting a start in Business Coaching
– Learning to celebrate everyone’s success
– Achieving success. What is success.
– Daily habits
– Favourite books… excluding his own! 😉
– Brad’s latest book ‘The Wealth Coach’
– Brad’s extensive Bucket List.
Key Moments:[4.30] How Brad started out as a business coach. How it came about.
[6.15] What Brad is most proud of.
[9.42] Brad chats about the lows he has experience during his journey.
[13.05] Brad gives insight into his mentors over the years.
[15.45] What Brad considers success.
[17.35] Daily practices during the early business growth days.
[25.00] Favourite books and why?
[26.45] ‘The Wealth Coach’ written by Brad Sugars
[28.35] What’s on Brad’s Bucket List?
Mentioned in this podcast:
– How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie (Book)
– The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
– The Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason
– Never Split The Difference by Chris Voss
– Billionaire In Training by Brad Sugars
– The Real Estate Coach by Brad Sugars
– The Wealth Coach by Brad Sugars (Pre-Launch of Book)
– Become A Certified Bucket List Coach (Licensee)
Did you like what you heard?
If you liked this podcast, leave a review on iTunes! Visit www.thebucketlistguy.com/review to check out the iTunes page. Plus, sharing this episode on your social media will no doubt attract good things into your life!